Squeeky Ran
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Squeeky Ran

Squeeky Ran Have Fun Playing

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

im SICK! i dunno wat to do!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
anjo46

im SICK! i dunno wat to do! Empty
PostSubject: im SICK! i dunno wat to do!   im SICK! i dunno wat to do! Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:06 am

bakit gnun?? dami procedures bago mkpag laro ng demon ran i thought this pricate server is easier to play than ran ocean.... i've already downloaded many patches readed the instruction but still... im connected to himachi and i start the game there still nothng happening ... haist i dunno wat to do .. im sick but im excited to play demon ran... what should i do can someone help me with my problem??
Back to top Go down
Kean

Kean

PostSubject: Re: im SICK! i dunno wat to do!   im SICK! i dunno wat to do! Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:39 am

oye ~

i will be suggesting you to RE-DOWNLOAD the game..

hahahahaha..

post another reply if it's still not working..

i'll ask the others if i they can contribute some ideas on how to fix your problem..

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

KEAN_SHINTETSU

NO BAD WORDS
NICE COMMUNITY
VOTE FOR DEMON RAN !!!
Back to top Go down
demonran
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: im SICK! i dunno wat to do!   im SICK! i dunno wat to do! Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:45 am

What seems to be your problem...pls be more specific so we can help you here, ayt?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im SICK! i dunno wat to do!   im SICK! i dunno wat to do! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

im SICK! i dunno wat to do!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Squeeky Ran :: Technical Support :: Download Section-
Jump to: